JoraPh is a leading provider of Oracle and Microsoft SQLServer technology expertise, helping to make data available, quickly and securely.
Drawing from a concentration of deep Oracle technology skills, JoraPh employs best practises to deliver business critical projects on time and within budget.
JoraPh Managed Services provides Oracle and SQL Server database support across the following areas:
- database failures.
- database performance degradation, or slow access to data.
- database space availability problems.
- database “general” queries.
- database licencing compliance (Oracle database only)
- database “healthchecks”
- Any help or advice on the database(s) installed.
- Testing a database.
- database installations, patching and upgrades.
- Any other database queries or problems encountered.
JoraPh Managed Services provides support by a “Proactive database Monitoring” service based in our ISO27001 data centre. Through a secure VPN connection, JMS automates and manages all DBA functions run on a daily basis, in order that human intervention is kept to a minimum, thus eliminating changes and errors. JMS monitors all backups of Oracle databases via RMAN (assuming RMAN is configured and working). JMS monitors all SQLServer backups.
Should errors be reported, JMS will either (A) act upon the requirements and will action the necessary remedial fix, or (B) report the error to the Customer’s “help desk” or “service desk”, in order that it can be logged within that customer’s internal support process. This is dependent upon the customer’s internal support procedures.