Established in 2009, JoraPh Managed Services Ltd. is a UK based database support business, providing outstanding support services across both Oracle and SQLServer database technologies.
- JoraPh supports all versions of Oracle databases, from 8i to 12c, (currently evaluating 18c).
- JoraPh supports Microsoft SQL Server database technologies from SQL 2000 to SQL 2016
- JoraPh adopts a “can do” approach to its customers, and prides itself on delivering a flexible and proactive service, ensuring its customers databases are “fit for purpose”.
- JoraPh works closely with its customer, in order that “issues” or “problems” seen at a database level, can be dealt with swiftly and efficiently, either inside or outside of normal working hours.
- JoraPh does not just provide reactive support. By monitoring customer’s databases on a 24 x 7 basis, problems or issues can be seen early and resolutions put in place, in order to address any unforeseen outages or downtime.
JoraPh’s Mission Statement is
- We strive to make the customers database systems robust and secure, and as such, we will proactively maintain and monitor the database systems to prevent any potential issues;
- We will accurately diagnose and forecast the database system health and capacity to maximize the ROI for the whole system;
- We will quickly respond to stakeholder's support request(s) to facilitate the changes required.